Thursday, April 10, 2014

Configure D-Link Router with You Broadband ISP

WIFI Router: D-Link WIRELESS N 300 CLOUD ROUTER DIR-605L
ISP Provider: YOU Broadband.
Search Filter:
How to configure D-Link WiFi Router.
How to configure WiFi Router for YOU Broadband.
D-Link Wireless N300

On YouTube, there are many videos which guides you how to configure D-Link Router. Below I have gave links of YouTube-Videos which I personally like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MT4H87WhA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EhmSPWdOI

Many times I tried to configured D-Link Router as per instruction on YouTube videos & Handbook, but unable to start Internet. At last I called Expert & he did some magic settings which are shown in below Image & my Internet get start.




10 comments:

  1. This blog is for those who want configure D-Link WiFi Router with YOU Broadband ISP

    ReplyDelete
  2. im having D-Link Wireless N300 ADSL2+Router and im thinking of shifting from BSNL to YouBroadband, so is it necessary for me to buy a new modem in order to support a 12mpbs youbroadband plan?? bcoz i read alot of blogs and i didnt get my answer, still confused. Not interested if specially i have to buy a new modem for youbroadband connection. Thanks in advance! and ur post gave me hopes that is why i m commenting here. ^.^ Also wanted to know about Ping in Youbroadband, as im online gamer lags are our worst nightmares. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAHUL,
    My understanding is that you will need a cable router- not a Adsl. I also have a dsl modem with bsnl. I am told that I need a different router. So, you may have to buy a router. Check olx/quikr ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Step by step instructions to Check Your Aadhaar Card Status on Mobile. In the event that you are not having a PC or portable PC or you are not having web association or are not capable,, aadhar card download

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really thankful for this helpful blog about D-link Router, I need this kind of useful blog and I’m really lucky to find out this. For any kind of support call 0800-090-3220 or visit D-link Router Support Number UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog for D-link. D-link Router is one of the best routers for the internet services. There have many features to the user’s for experience best service of D-link Router.

    ReplyDelete